- 06.25.2013 Building and Creating at Google IO- Oh My!
- 02.23.2013 On Mepedia, Individuality Wins
- 09.27.2012 COG1 Top Agency to Watch
- 04.13.2012 Introducing Mark, COG1's Newest Design Unicorn
- 04.11.2012 Hacking for Homelessness
- 12.29.2011 The Good & The Bad of 2011
- 10.15.2011 Destination: Inspiration
- 10.14.2011 The Mobile Web Toolbox
- 10.06.2011 iTribute: The Loss of a True Visionary
- 08.17.2011 And the judges are ...
Tagsagency applications banners beats celebrities COG1 company creative Daytona 500 design Doom EA email campaigns Film flash friend id software inspirado inspiration interesting iPhone Jude Law Local logos Matt Damon mixtape motion graphics music Neighborhood Paparazzi papervision pingpong racing rage retro SEO shammerdoo shimsham Sightings steez SteezPress Steven Soderbergh technology un-steez video
An essential part of our project development process, here at COG1, involves concepting and planning. This is, actually, one of our favorite part of the project cycle. Whether it’s over the pingpong table or in the conference lounge in the office, or down at the Bloodhound, we put a lot of creative energy into the [...]
In our world, words like performance & response usually refer to good user experience, and words like concave and composite are used daily in the creative department. But combined they mean so much more. Behold, the new pingpong paddles at COG1. Our team has settled on the Apex by Stiga, known for it’s performance quality, [...]