- 06.25.2013 Building and Creating at Google IO- Oh My!
- 02.23.2013 On Mepedia, Individuality Wins
- 09.27.2012 COG1 Top Agency to Watch
- 04.13.2012 Introducing Mark, COG1's Newest Design Unicorn
- 04.11.2012 Hacking for Homelessness
- 12.29.2011 The Good & The Bad of 2011
- 10.15.2011 Destination: Inspiration
- 10.14.2011 The Mobile Web Toolbox
- 10.06.2011 iTribute: The Loss of a True Visionary
- 08.17.2011 And the judges are ...
Tagsagency applications banners beats celebrities COG1 company creative Daytona 500 design Doom EA email campaigns Film flash friend id software inspirado inspiration interesting iPhone Jude Law Local logos Matt Damon mixtape motion graphics music Neighborhood Paparazzi papervision pingpong racing rage retro SEO shammerdoo shimsham Sightings steez SteezPress Steven Soderbergh technology un-steez video
COG1′s own creation appeared on the front page of the Technology section of the San Francisco Chronicle in October 22, 2007. Here we remember those moments, by posting the article on our blog, and paying homage to the SF Chronicle gods of newsprint. Mixtapes date back to the days of music on Memorex. People would [...]
Article link in the Wall Street Journal By Nick Wingfield John Carmack is proving that there’s more to iPhone games than Angry Birds, Cut the Rope and other innocent, cartoony titles that have topped the sales charts for the device. Last week, Carmack’s id Software released a game for Apple’s iOS devices–the iPhone, iPod touch [...]
id Software’s Rage is about to get the cover treatment from Game Informer magazine. But if you aren’t a subscriber, you may be able to get your fix online, as id has begun teasing its next game. The slow roll out of Rage info is happening right now at the After The Impact web site. [...]