- 06.25.2013 Building and Creating at Google IO- Oh My!
- 02.23.2013 On Mepedia, Individuality Wins
- 09.27.2012 COG1 Top Agency to Watch
- 04.13.2012 Introducing Mark, COG1's Newest Design Unicorn
- 04.11.2012 Hacking for Homelessness
- 12.29.2011 The Good & The Bad of 2011
- 10.15.2011 Destination: Inspiration
- 10.14.2011 The Mobile Web Toolbox
- 10.06.2011 iTribute: The Loss of a True Visionary
- 08.17.2011 And the judges are ...
Tagsagency applications banners beats celebrities COG1 company creative Daytona 500 design Doom EA email campaigns Film flash friend id software inspirado inspiration interesting iPhone Jude Law Local logos Matt Damon mixtape motion graphics music Neighborhood Paparazzi papervision pingpong racing rage retro SEO shammerdoo shimsham Sightings steez SteezPress Steven Soderbergh technology un-steez video
Stress & Deadlines go hand and hand into the late hours of the night. Here’s a soundtrack to help your wheels stay on the tracks. Note: For legal voodoo none of these are hosted or originally posted by cog1. Russian Circles – Youngblood Cut Chemist – What The Altitude Summer’s Gonna Hurt You (Diplo Remix) [...]
Ember This one a new addition to my inspiration arsenal. Tagging system, popularity tracking, and most importantly, categories. You can track down the exact kind of design inspirado you need, from blogs and portfolios to iPhone software companies and Online Store fronts. The community here is active, and you can follow users uploads and tags. [...]