- 06.25.2013 Building and Creating at Google IO- Oh My!
- 02.23.2013 On Mepedia, Individuality Wins
- 09.27.2012 COG1 Top Agency to Watch
- 04.13.2012 Introducing Mark, COG1's Newest Design Unicorn
- 04.11.2012 Hacking for Homelessness
- 12.29.2011 The Good & The Bad of 2011
- 10.15.2011 Destination: Inspiration
- 10.14.2011 The Mobile Web Toolbox
- 10.06.2011 iTribute: The Loss of a True Visionary
- 08.17.2011 And the judges are ...
Tagsagency applications banners beats celebrities COG1 company creative Daytona 500 design Doom EA email campaigns Film flash friend id software inspirado inspiration interesting iPhone Jude Law Local logos Matt Damon mixtape motion graphics music Neighborhood Paparazzi papervision pingpong racing rage retro SEO shammerdoo shimsham Sightings steez SteezPress Steven Soderbergh technology un-steez video
There’s nothing better than the high pitched revving of Nascar engines racing past and blowing your ear drums… and with Daytona 500 just around the corner, we are hard at work with 3D modeling, Flash and video/sound production here at COG1. The Daytona 500 project we did for Kroger Foods and YOU Technology gave users [...]
COG1′s own creation appeared on the front page of the Technology section of the San Francisco Chronicle in October 22, 2007. Here we remember those moments, by posting the article on our blog, and paying homage to the SF Chronicle gods of newsprint. Mixtapes date back to the days of music on Memorex. People would [...]
Article link in the Wall Street Journal By Nick Wingfield John Carmack is proving that there’s more to iPhone games than Angry Birds, Cut the Rope and other innocent, cartoony titles that have topped the sales charts for the device. Last week, Carmack’s id Software released a game for Apple’s iOS devices–the iPhone, iPod touch [...]