- 06.25.2013 Building and Creating at Google IO- Oh My!
- 02.23.2013 On Mepedia, Individuality Wins
- 09.27.2012 COG1 Top Agency to Watch
- 04.13.2012 Introducing Mark, COG1's Newest Design Unicorn
- 04.11.2012 Hacking for Homelessness
- 12.29.2011 The Good & The Bad of 2011
- 10.15.2011 Destination: Inspiration
- 10.14.2011 The Mobile Web Toolbox
- 10.06.2011 iTribute: The Loss of a True Visionary
- 08.17.2011 And the judges are ...
Tagsagency applications banners beats celebrities COG1 company creative Daytona 500 design Doom EA email campaigns Film flash friend id software inspirado inspiration interesting iPhone Jude Law Local logos Matt Damon mixtape motion graphics music Neighborhood Paparazzi papervision pingpong racing rage retro SEO shammerdoo shimsham Sightings steez SteezPress Steven Soderbergh technology un-steez video
That’s right. You heard it here first. Cog1.com is iPhone and iPad friendly! Whassup! We’re harnessing all of the latest technologies to provide a seamless experience between mobile device and home/office computing.
A fact of modern life is that most relationships start online. You would never go out on a date with someone, hire someone, or buy a product, eat at a restaurant or buy a considered purchase without going online and finding out as much as you can about that person, service or brand. It’s a [...]